Thursday, February 10, 2005

Minutes

narwhal.jpg

Seminarwhal



Yesterday we were all so tired that we skipped bowling and went to check out the Spark Craft Studio. We sat around in their lounge area eating cookies and drinking tea and talking. Most of us helped support the local yarn trade.

We talked about the beautiful narwhale and it's unicorn tusk, and how much such a treasure sells for on the internet. (Generally not available in the USA.)

We agreed that the so-called craft of rubber stamping, as it is currently practiced, is really pathetic. (These look kind of cool, though.)

We discussed the meanings and pronounciations of the words "solipsistic" and "palimpsest."

There were a lot of other very interesting topics of conversation, but I don't have any more time to hunt for links. Anyone remember anything else? I know I had said I would look for something I had posted on my other weblog a long time ago, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was now.

1 comment: