Sunday, February 27, 2005

Mind's Eye

yarn store feb 200503.jpg

The Mind's Eye is located right across the street from Star Market, in this pretty pink house. Their classes are very reasonably priced and they're very friendly.

Tracy: Mind's Eye has a surprisingly large selection of yarns spread through the two rooms of the store. Most of the needles I saw there were wooden, except for a few very large guage ones in plastic. I prefer metal needles personally. They also have some knitting magazines. I bought some neet yarn from the sale basket (25% off!!). We should definitely go and sit in on an hour of their Wednesday knitting group sometime. It starts at 7pm.

Looking for links, I found this site reviewing a lot of yarn stores in our (general) area. I also found another local knitting blog. And a Massachusetts knitting and spinning blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment