Monday, September 26, 2005

New

I am new to pins and needles, thanks for the invite, I hope you all don't feel like I am an intruder. I sort of feel like an inturder but I am sure it's all gonna be okay.

These days I am working on a few projects. One, my favorite one, is a t-shirt. I got the pattern off of knitty.com. the pattern is called bad penny. I changed the pattern a lot, used different yarn and will do something different on the bottom. Keep your eye out for a picture. I am almost done. I tried it on the other day to see if I like the neckline and I found that it matched the pants I was wearing very well. So I will have an instant outfit when it is done. I want to make a pair of pants to go with it. Brown pants. I have some stretchy yarn that I want to make sort of yoga-like pants. I am also working on a tank-top to sell to this woman. Unfortunately, it seems too big and I am afraid I will have to take it out and re-make it, again!! I have already taken the whole thing out and re done it once before. But it's really nice yarn and I enjoy working on it. It would be great if it worked out this time.

I just finished a crocheted hat for women that are going through chemo and have lost their hair.
I finished one sock for Jaman and need to make the secound one but am putting the secound one off for now.

1 comment: