Thursday, March 24, 2005

A League of Ordinary Gentlemen

Sorry to have missed bowling and knitting night! But, I can make up for it... As I think Beth and I have told you all, we have an advance (whew!) copy of "The League of Ordinary Gentlemen," a documentary about the PBA coming out in a couple of months... It is VHS format, and I have a VCR (in the closet) that I can hook back up and host a viewing party for... plus, I will make treats! I have comfortable seating options, three televisions, one sad ghost lamp, and a baking penchant...

I am snowboarding (or trying to) most weekends until mid-april, but I am happy to host a weekday evening fest... what night works well for people? Or, we could do it as an alternate Wednesday activity... you all get to pick!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Movie night! I forgot to tell you Tracy also offered up her abode and popcorn making skills last night. Wherever we choose to do it we definately have to practice our "bad boy showboating." It's a real crowd pleaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do it at Anne's. I'm going to be moving in April. Messy. I'll bring my popcorn skills with me. I make the best damn popcorn in town.

    ReplyDelete